|Click to enlarge|
Our all-time favourite House Sit over the last two years has been the house we sat in Italy. We first sat it in January 15 (if you'd like to read more about that, try here).
All three animals are gorgeous (as you can see) , but they behave beautifully too. One of our favourite things in the world is waking up and walking these dogs around the vineyards and in the little town.
|She's smelling the flowers!!!|
|working hard (or hardly working?)|
|This is just 174 of them though - don't worry, I counted for you.|
and this ebook 'A Guide for First Time House Sitters, which can be found here).
- Three weeks in Portugal in a house with an Orange Grove
- Two weeks in Adelaide in a house in the mountains with koala neighbours.
- Six weeks in Spain in a villa with a pool
- Three weeks at the Gold Coast with a pool and a tennis court
- Two weeks in Berlin in a house with a sauna
- Three weeks in Western Australia with a private beach
We're Laura and Tanbay, a British/German couple who have successfully weaselled our way out of the rat-race and want you to do the same! We also want to make it clear that we sometimes use “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will add value to our readers.