But there are a lot of cool cities to visit in Paris, and if you're pressed for time, can you see all the sights in Paris in just one day?
1. Visit The Eiffel Tower (duh)
- It was a cold day - and no doubt colder and windier the higher up you were.
- We think that if you want to see a great view of Paris, surely you want the Eiffel Tower to be in that great view?
- It's kind of expensive - about 15 Euros per person, which isn't a lot if it's top of your bucket list, but is a lot if it isn't. If that makes sense..
- The line was really long.
2. Tarts and Macarons
You have to have a macaron in Paris
5. The Eiffel Tower at Night!
It looked so much better!
We're Laura and Tanbay, a British/German couple who have successfully weaselled our way out of the rat-race and want you to do the same! We also want to make it clear that we sometimes use “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will add value to our readers.